I think sometimes one of the most difficult things for business owners just starting out using social media is figuring out what to talk about. Fortunately one of my favorite things to do is brainstorm on content ideas for all different kinds of business. Here are 35 content ideas I recently prepared for a presentation I did for a Florida Keys Real Estate company. This list is tailored to Florida Keys Real Estate but it could be used for any real estate market.
- 5 unique strategies we use to sell your home
- Why your home isn’t selling
- You don’t need your home listed, you need it sold. Here is how we do it.
- The five crucial steps to buy a home in the florida keys
- Relocating to the Florida Keys? Here is what you need to know.
- How to buy a Florida Heys home
- How to sell a Florida Keys home
- 5 tips before selling your home
- 5 tips to selling your home fast!
- Top 5 myths about the real estate market busted
- How to make your dream home purchase affordable
- 5 mistakes to avoid when buying a home
- 5 mistakes to avoid when selling a home
- Welcome to your new florida keys home
- Tips to finding your way around the florida keys
- Will home sales improve
- Is now a good time to buy a home in the Florida Keys
- Is now a good time to sell a home in the Florida Keys
- What makes a good real estate agent?
- How do I know I am working with a good agent?
- How real estate agents keep up the changes in the market/industry?
- 5 big reasons you are different than the competition?
- Breakdown of a real estate transaction.
- How I saved my client xxx dollars on their real estate deal
- What is the “Keys Lifestyle”
- Tips to achieving the perfect “Keys Lifestyle”
- 5 great house warming party ideas
- Tips to creating greater curb appeal
- How to stage your house for a successful showing
- How did your company get started
- How did you grow your company into the successful company it is today
- How you saved a xxx sale
- Why your customer should buy from you.
- Lending lessons: Interview with local home loan lender…..
- How to prepare your home for an open house.
After reading this list, please leave a comment if you have any ideas you think would be good to add to this list.
You may also like reading another Social Media for Real Estate Post: How one Real Estate Company is Succeeding at Social Media